1) A professional will know how to properly wire your camera so that it does not interfere with any other electronic devices in your vehicle.
2) They will also be able to ensure that the camera is properly mounted so that it has a clear view of the road ahead and behind you. Your dash cam footage is only as good as the angles and views you extract, do not make this crucial mistake. Professionals will certainly know which area will obtain the best field of view.
3) A professional car dash camera installer will also be able to configure the settings on your camera to meet your specific needs i.e. parking mode, post-care advice, and so on.
4) They can also offer great advice on which type of dash camera is best for your vehicle and personal needs. There are just so many front and rear dash cams on the market, it is so easy to get lost in all the information and jargon, have a professional breakdown your features and benefits.
5) If you have a rear-view mirror with an integrated display, a professional can connect your dash camera to this so that you can easily view the footage it captures.
6) A professional installer will be able to use specialised tools to install a dash camera without damaging your car’s interior or exterior. A common area that can be easily damaged is the side pillars, which can become brittle over time for older car models. On the flipside, replacing damaged pillars on a new vehicle can be very costly and difficult to source again.
7) Many of these professionals are not only skilled at installing dash cameras but they are familiar with all types of brands and models as well as their unique features, so they can answer any questions you may have about installation, benefits and features.
8) If you are looking for someone who provides quick turnarounds and unbeatable customer service then a front and rear dash cam installation professional is definitely what you need.
9) Professional dash cam installations will always come prepared with all the parts necessary for service and make sure that every detail is completed correctly before they leave your home or office. They will often offer warranty to ensure that your dash cam is continually running with the right connection all year round for years.
So, contact one today if you want peace of mind while driving!