Be a part of us for a enjoyable-crammed weekend of 4th of July enjoyable at the Denver Metro Area’s ideal new neighborhood
Seeking for something to do this Fourth of July weekend? Painted Prairie proceeds its award-profitable function series with, A Superb 4th Weekend, July 2-3, at Painted Prairie, 6000 Picadilly Street in Aurora.
Friday, July 2, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
The weekend kicks off Friday night time at 7:30 pm with everyone’s preferred summertime motion picture, The Sandlot. Seize your blankets, chairs and snag a Free of charge popcorn or candy on us! Our socially distant lawn circles are prepared for you to appreciate a excellent movie evening beneath the stars. Film starts at sunset (close to 8:30 pm).
Saturday, July 3 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Discover 10 model homes featuring neo-common living at its ideal. Are you a new visitor to Painted Prairie? Check in at 4 out of five of our revenue centers and receive a Free food stuff truck merchandise.
- Strike a pose with our surprise patriotic people. Get a Totally free electronic and printed pic as a souvenir (and social media brag factors)
- All day gardening demonstrations with the Dig & Aspiration Backyard Club
- Nature’s Educators are back again with Hawk Converse!
- Set some existence into these Diy property initiatives with our interactive chats focusing on little, pet-pleasant landscaping strategy, interior colour tendencies, and garage corporation.
- Our broadly well-known Micro Pop-Up Farmer’s Sector is back again! Shop nearby suppliers and help compact businesses.
- Seize a bite or a sip at our food stuff truck roundup that includes: White Rabbit Espresso, Satan Doggy Grill, Em’s Ice Product, and The Veggie Whisperer.
- Interactive Q&As that includes dwelling enhancement specialists to aid you prepare your yard landscaping, interior design shade developments, and gear organization for your garage.
RSVP for your Absolutely free attendance tickets at: https://lifeatpaintedprairie.com/a-wonderful-fourth-weekend/.
About Painted Prairie
Painted Prairie is a neo-traditional structure/land prepare local community created by Peter Calthorpe at Calthorpe Associates, with the guidance of Mark Johnson at Civitas Denver. It is the only neo-regular learn-planned group in the northeast sector of the Denver Metro Region. Painted Prairie is located for simple commutes and obtain to Denver’s arts and cultural functions. Positioned throughout the road from the Gaylord Rockies Convention Heart and situated halfway among Anschutz-Fitzsimmons and Denver Worldwide Airport, with straightforward access to the A-Line rail, E470, DIA, 56th Avenue, I-70, Downtown Denver, and I-225, the community is conveniently found from just about anyplace. Development of Painted Prairie started on the official groundbreaking on September 21, 2018. Construction is slated to continue via 2030.