Facebook Twitter Pin It LinkedIn Reddit
How many Kia EV6 have been sold in US this year?
Monthly updated Kia EV6 sales figures from the US-market.
The all-new EV6 crossover has received rave reviews from the US media and has been well received among consumers living in the United States.
Incorporating a striking exterior design that stands out from similarly sized electric vehicles available in US, and a segment leading powertrain and charging technology, makes this EV an attractive choice to those looking for a Tesla model Y or model 3 alternative.
As far as the sales go, the all-new Kia EV6 has been selling at around 2.000 units per month and the sales are expected to gradually increase over the next few years.
Learn more about how well Kia’s newest electric crossover has been performing in the US-market in our monthly-updated Kia EV6 sales reports.
Kia EV6 2022 sales figures
Total sales of Kia EV6 (by year)
Kia EV6 sales FAQ
1. When did Kia EV6 first go on sale in US?
- Kia EV6 first went on sales in US in February 2022
2. Is Kia EV6 built in USA?
- No, Kia EV6 is produced in South Korea and imported to the United States.
3. When does the range-topping Kia EV6 GT go on sale in US?
- It has just recently been confirmed that the US sales of the Kia EV6 GT are going to commence in the fourth quarter of 2022.
4. Is Kia EV6 on sale in all 50 US states?
- Yes. Kia EV6 is available for sale in all 50 US states!
5. How many EV6s have been sold in the first year on the market?
- It has only been on sale for several months, so expect this question to be answered at the end of this year.
6. Which was the best-selling month for the EV6 in US so far?
- February 2022 with 3.156 units sold.
Learn more details about Kia US sales here.