When you’re in the catering business, you tend to boil a lot. This would include water, vegetables and certain foods. A boiling table that you can travel with and connect with gas makes catering functions at different venues a convenient task. Here are five types of commercial gas boiling tables available to caterers.
- 6 Burner Staggered. This commercial gas boiling table with 6 burners on a staggered surface is made of mild steel and has high quality fabricated support grates. It uses LPG gas and is safety approved. This 6 burner option has a robust construction and is suitable for a large range of pot sizes. For ease of use it has adjustable levelling feet and can be flat packed for transport purposes. This unit has no regulator, weighs 58 kilograms and is 1326 x 614 x 830 millimetres in size.
- 4 Burner Straight. This commercial boiling table has 4 burners on a straight surface. It has the same features as the 6 burner version namely the robust construction, suitability for different sizes of pots, adjustable levelling feet and can be flat packed. This catering equipment weighs 60 kilograms, measures 1748 x 484 x 665 millimetres in size and includes a regulator.
- 4 Burner Staggered. This unit comes with 4 burners on a staggered surface, weighs 18 kilograms but does not have a regulator. It measures 904 x 614 x 830 millimetres, is also LPG safety approved and can be flat packed.
- 3 Burner Straight. This commercial gas boiling table has 3 burners in a row and weighs 54 kilograms. It has a regulator and high quality fabricated support grates. It is suitable for various sized pots. For travelling purposes it is can be easily tucked into a vehicle. It is a medium sized unit that measures 1326 x 484 x 665 millimetres in size.
- 2 Burner Straight. This is a conveniently small unit with dimensions at 904 x 484 x 665 millimetres. It weighs 50 kilograms and has a regulator. It, too, has similar features to the other gas boiling tables in terms of quality and convenience when travelling.
The commercial gas boiling table is a beneficial piece of catering equipment to have because it can be packed and transported easily. It comes in different sizes with a varied number of burners to suit your requirements. It is strong and durable. When you arrive at the venue it can be set up quickly and levelled accordingly. It is ideal for caterers who travel to different venues for weddings and functions every week.